Pasta Manufacturer Reduces Database Management Time by 50% Using PLM Framework
A consumer goods food company with multiple production facilities needed to consolidate and centralize their product specifications, and at the same time transform non-standard data in the form of spreadsheets, documents, and PDF files into searchable and reportable standard data sets.
A Centralized, Web-Based Framework Leveraging Workflows
Vance points to very specific departmental productivity enhancements:
Quality/R&D Specifications Management
- 60% reduction in product information requests
- From 11 hours to just under two hours for specific change-over requests.
Marketing – Customer Complaints
- 40% reduction in time spent managing data
- Increase in support activities for analysis & research
IT and Infrastructure - Customer Performance
- Enable a consistent single point of view for all KPIs across multiple level
- Eliminate four hours of report preparation per customer per week