High Level IT Due Diligence Assessment
The High Level IT Due Diligence Assessment has been created to provide an Executive Level view of the relative value of an organizations IT Assets. The questionnaire has been designed to establish a quantitative valuation of the acquiring company’s assets to the targets.
The questionnaire is broken down into six major IT domains
- General – Culture and Strategy
- Management Systems – Back office systems used to run the overall business
- Operational Systems – Transnational systems required to deliver customer services
- Infrastructure (Age) – Useful life of the computing systems
- Infrastructure (Capacity) – Available excess capacity of the existing systems
- IT Processes – Processes and controls in place to efficiently manage the IT organization
- IT People – Are there any people critical to the success of the ongoing business?
Within each domain, specific topics are evaluated against a standard set of criteria and used to create a relative valuation.